It’s 7″ widescreen color monitor displays all the vital signs in different colors for easy recognition. A built in printer offers hard copy documentation of all measured values, as well as up to 3 waveforms of information. Alarms and settings are easily adjustable and are retained after turning off the power. Plug and play side or mainstream EtCO2 sensor can be added at any time.
• ECG, SpO2, NIBP, respiration, temperature*, EtCO2*
• 7″ color TFT LCD for a clear view
• Individual sweep speed setting for each parameter
• 128 full hours of trend data stored
• SpO2 measurement with every low perfusion detection and pulse beep
• Screen freeze on/off
• External VGA Output for large screens
• Li-ion battery (1.5 hours of continuous operation)*Temperature probe and EtCO2 accessories purchased separately.
|Enhanced & extendible multi-parameter
• Mainstream/Sidestream EtCO2
|High-performance ECG detection and analysis
• Enhanced input impedance for dry skin or electrode patch
• Pacemaker detection function
|Enhanced Data Management
• Graphical and tabular trends
• 20 cases – 10 sec. alarm waveform stored, reviewed and printed
• Li-ion rechargeable battery allows cordless use for up to 1.5 hours.
• Less than 3kg (7 lbs) including battery.
|See also different:|| |