An easy-to-use, full-featured device with advanced options to help streamline office workflow.
Picture is representative. Pictures of actual unit available upon request
- Full alphanumeric keyboard and LCD display for fast and easy entry of patient information
- Advanced filters for optimal ECG trace quality ensure accurate readings
- Customizable report formats allow you to print information the way you need.
- Battery operation lets you easily transport your device to the patient
- Instant-on feature powers the device up quickly and lets you take an ECG at a moment’s notice
- 12-lead non-interpretive resting ECG which includes accurate ECG measurements
- Optional MEANS ECG interpretation software offers a second opinion
- Dedicated function keys speed access to common actions
- Help feature lets you access patient education tools as well as answer system operation questions
- Store up to 50 ECGs and 50 spirometry tests for later review and editing of patient data and interpretation, or add SD cards for virtually unlimited data storage
- Use Schedule Test mode to enter all patient information in at the beginning of the day so you can use your time more efficiently
- Administrative functions with password log-on controls to support HIPAA compliance
- Uses standard SD cards for virtually unlimited ECG data storage or to transfer data to the Welch Allyn CardioPerfect™ Workstation Software for analysis and/or transfer to an EMR
- Optional hardwired direct connection to Welch Allyn CardioPerfect Workstation
Unit is in excellent condition and comes with new leadwires.
Two Units Available
One Year Warranty
|See also different:|| |