Designed specifically for veterinary use in monitoring surgeries and dental procedures.
Accessories: Sensors, Boot, Transfer Software
36 Month Warranty
Does more. Costs less.
Provides more features and durability than Nellcor, Nonin and Surgivet pulse oximeters, at a lower price. Click on the Product Comparison below to see more.
Featuring veterinary specific software with enhanced sensitivity, the VE-H100B is designed specifically for veterinary use in monitoring surgeries and dental procedures. Advanced signal processing technology is ideal for low perfusion and patient motion.
- 30-350 BPM accommodates all species from equine to exotics
- Plethysmographic Waveform, Perfusion Index (PI) Bar, Trend graph and SpO2 Pulse Review table
- FIVE available sensors to monitor any type or size of patient and any sampling site: Y-Clip, C-Clip, Flex Wrap, Transflectance and Rectal
- LCD Display with Waveform and Real Time Clock (RTC)
- User-adjustable Hi/Lo audible and visual alarms
- Up to 48 hours of battery life under continuous monitoring
- “Auto-off” feature saves battery life
Warranty: 36 Months
|Ship One Unit in Continental US *|