Pathology-Grade quality, biological microscope
Accessories: Cleaning kit, Oil Storage/Transport Case
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Does more. Costs less.
Built-to-last, pathology-grade quality biological microscope provides more features than the competition at a lower price. Powered by a LED Illumination System, the Focus-V 1475 produces sharp and clear images at any magnification. Compare to Swift in quality, craftsmanship and performance.
- Binocular Seidentopf Head. Inclined 30°
- Built-in Variable LED Illumination System provides a cool and bright, white light
- 10x & 16x Eyepieces
- 4X, 10X, 40XR, 100XR(Oil) DIN PLAN Objectives
- Quadruple forward-facing nosepiece. Multiple ball bearing mounted
- Mechanical stage (5.5″ W x 5.5″ D) with Coaxial drive controls
- Hydraulic slide clamp
- Coaxial Coarse/Fine focus with tension control knob
- Abbe condenser, NA 1.25, rack & pinion
- Adjustable Iris diaphragm
- Recommended: Microscope Cleaning Kit
Includes: Lens fluid, Q-Tips, Microfiber cloth, Kim-Wipes, (3) Micro-brushes, dust puffer, durable storage case and cleaning instructions
- Service and support in the USA
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Click to add this item to cart.
|Ship One Unit in Continental US *|