Non-Programmable with Receptacles
- Minimum Height -19″ (48.26cm)
- Maximum Height – 40″ (101.5cm)
- Table Length (foot extended) – 72″ (182.9cm)
- Table Length (foot and headrest extended) – 83″ (210.8cm)
- Width (seat) – 28″ (68.6cm)
- Width (back) – 24″ – 26″ (58.4-66.0 cm)
- Patient Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.(204.1 kg)
- Paper Roll Holder: Holds 18″ x 3.5″ paper roll (45.7cm – 8.9cm)
- Foot or Hand Control – To power height, tilt, back, foot/leg, Stop, auto return
- Electrical – Domestic: 115 VAC, 60Hz, 10AMP, UL Listed, CSA and CE Certified
- Table Up/Down
- Foot Up/Down
- Back Up/Down
- Adjustable Headrest
- Hideaway Adjustable Stirrups
- Pull-Out Cysto Pan
- Table Paper Holder
- Table Paper Straps
- Foot Switch or Hand Control
- Accessory Side Rails
Head-and-Neck Access and Positioning
Whether your need is to tilt the patient’s head or adjust for different procedures or patient heights, an adjustable headrest affords versatile head-and-neck positioning.
Optional hospital grade outlets (on each side) allow easy access to electrical power providing a clean look to the room and floor space free of power cords.
Premium Comfort System™
Advanced elastomeric material stretched over a seat cut-out enhances patient comfort for a “chair-like” feel in a procedures table.
Standard hand and foot control offer versatility in patient positioning.
Two ports allow connection of both the hand and foot control. Table movement can be controlled by hand, foot or both. Both controls offer an Auto-Return button that returns seat to lowest height for increased efficiency.
Call for reduced shipping costs in Louisiana
|See also different:|| |