Tuttnauer Automatic Autoclave EZ9Plus, designed to meet the most current sterilization standards ANSI/AAMI ST55, helps practitioners meet today’s challenging workloads and regulatory requirements.
Tuttnauer Automatic Autoclave EZ9Plus Features:
• The newly designed, ergonomically friendly EZGlide door features a sleek modern look and effortless opening and closing.
• Innovative EZView Multi-Color Display offers real time cycle information that is easy to read, even from a distance. The EZView displays cycle parameters, temperature, and pressure in the chamber. During a cycle each stage is displayed with an active color wheel and text.
• Closed door drying, meaning the door remains closed through the dry cycle to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying. A high efficiency air pump circulates filtered air through the chamber for fast drying. 0.2µ HEPA filter (replaceable).
• Comprehensive 2 year parts & labor warranty and 10 year chamber warranty.
• 9″ diameter X 19.8″ deep chamber and flexible loading options. The exceptionally deep 19.8” chamber works in a variety of loading options to suit any office:
• Use the 3 full sized trays for packs/pouches
• Use the tray rack (included) to accommodate 2 full plus 2 half sized cassettes…no additional cassette rack to buy!
• Use the optional Tuttnauer pouch rack (model AR910) to encourage proper loading
• Front or top water fill options: accessible EZFill front or top water fill option to enable easier filling of the reservoir.
• USB Port enables users to easily transfer cycle data via a flash drive to a PC.
• Network Port allows for connection to a local network to provide remote monitoring of the system when used with optional RPCR Software. Network port is located in the rear of the unit
• Dynamic Air Removal Technology to effectively remove air from the chamber.
• Designed to meet the most current sterilization standards ANSI/AAMI ST55.
• Optional printer documents a detailed history of each cycle.
|See also different:|| |