Designed specifically for veterinary use in monitoring surgeries and dental procedures.
Accessories: Sensors, Boot, Transfer Software
36 Month Warranty
Does more. Costs less.
Provides more features and durability than Nellcor, Nonin and Surgivet pulse oximeters, at a lower price. Click on the Product Comparison below to see more.
Featuring veterinary specific software with enhanced sensitivity, the VE-H100B is designed specifically for veterinary use in monitoring surgeries and dental procedures. Advanced signal processing technology is ideal for low perfusion and patient motion.
- 30-350 BPM accommodates all species from equine to exotics
- Plethysmographic Waveform, Perfusion Index (PI) Bar, Trend graph and SpO2 Pulse Review table
- FIVE available sensors to monitor any type or size of patient and any sampling site: Y-Clip, C-Clip, Flex Wrap, Transflectance and Rectal
- LCD Display with Waveform and Real Time Clock (RTC)
- User-adjustable Hi/Lo audible and visual alarms
- Up to 48 hours of battery life under continuous monitoring
- “Auto-off” feature saves battery life
- Warranty: 36 Months
LE-C-CLIP C-Clip SpO2 Sensor 03-13-113589 Charging Stand and NiMH Battery Pack LE-FWS-VE-H100B Flexible Wrap SpO2 Sensor 01.21.064133 NiMH Battery Pack 83.61.110260 PatientCare Viewer Data Management Software VE-H100B-Boot-Blue VE-H100B-Boot-Blue VE-H100B-Boot-Gray Gray Protective Boot VE-H100B-Boot-Green Green Protective Boot LE-Blue-RS-VE-H100B Rectal SpO2 Sensor 01.13.110504 SpO2 Extension Cable5′ Cable LE-Black-Trans Transflectance SpO2 Sensor Y-Clip Large Y-Clip Large Y-Clip Small Y-Clip Small MS3R-110498 Y-Clip SpO2 Lingual Sensor MS1-110165 Zippered Carrying Case
Click to add this item to cart.
|Ship One Unit in Continental US *|
|Suggested Retail||36 Months|